A precocious youth has won a $10,000 bug bounty from Facebook after he figured out a way to delete other users' comments from Instagram's servers, Mashable reports.
The youngster, a 10-year-old Finnish kid named Jani, claimed the security flaw he discovered could even allow him to delete Justin Bieber's Instagram comments and captions, should he feel so inclined. Jani showed off his hack to the Instagram team by deleting a comment they posted on a test account. As the boy's father told the Finnish news site Iltalehti, Jani and his twin brother are fairly prolific at poking holes in seemingly secure websites, but the Instagram hack was their biggest to date.
The $10,000 prize was part of Facebook's Bug Bounty program, which offers rewards to White Hat hackers and other researchers who find bugs or security flaws in their code. In 2015, Facebook reportedly paid out $936,000 to 210 different researchers, out of a grand total of 13,000 submissions. 102 of those submissions were considered "high impact."
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

7 comments:

  1. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. Instagram hacker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. recommended you read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. Hire a verified hacker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. สล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. superslot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this became a very good post. In concept I must set up writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to produce a really good article… but exactly what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no indicates apparently go completed. White House Market Link

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this site very much so much superb info . whatsapp tracker apk

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top